Kaze Fighters

THE KAZE FIGHTERS OF NARUTO ARENA! LOVERS OF RAMEN. WE ARE THE MISO AMIGOS! CLAN MEMBERS ONLY. HAVE A GOOD TIME!

I need help to get to missing nin and higher <.>

ShikadaSombra
    ShikadaSombra

I need help to get to missing nin and higher <.> - Page 2 Empty Re: I need help to get to missing nin and higher <.>

Post by ShikadaSombra on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:02 pm

this team has no divergence of chakra...  Razz 

I need help to get to missing nin and higher <.> - Page 2 Empty Re: I need help to get to missing nin and higher <.>

Post by blazingkurama on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 pm

yeah it's pretty balanced

Post by ShikadaSombra on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:51 am

use kabuto - kindomaru - naruto (S)

Post by blazingkurama on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:05 pm

hmmm seems like a weird team, but i'll try it anyways

I need help to get to missing nin and higher <.> - Page 2 Empty Cheap ass team

Post by meliky1 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:27 am

YOnikz wrote:I need a good team to get to missing nin. I only unlocked jiroubou, tayuya, sakon, kidomaru, iruka, oboro, shigure, naruto s, sakura s, tenten s, shikamaru s, lee s and akadou yoroi. Can anyone suggest a good team with these characters and starter characters? I also need help to get curse mark sasuke.  Sad

I got you!

The best team ever: kakashi (young version), akadou yoroi and jiroubou. This is also the cheapest team ever and still hasnt been balanced. This team will dominate because it can steal chakra and provide ample defense. Yoroi heals himself/steals chakra, kakashi can then copy his skill (but make sure you use the sharingan before you use yorois ability) then you can have kakashi healing and yoroi healing while stealing 2 chakras per turn. Jiroubou also has the ability to steal chakra.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:26 pm